Home  Washington Bonds  Washington Lost Instrument Bond

Need a Lost Instrument Bond in Washington?

Stock Certificate in Washington

A lost instrument bond is often needed to replace a lost, destroyed or stolen financial document or instrument. The bond amount varies depending on the value of document, whether it is an open or fixed penalty bond.

Common Lost Instrument Bond Types:

  • Fixed Penalty Bonds are used when the value of the instrument remains the same over time and never changes.

  • Open Penalty Bonds are for an instrument that’s value changes throughout its lifetime.
  • The most common types of lost instruments are cashier’s checks, checks, common & preferred stock certificates.

    Examples of lost instruments are:

  • Waiver of Probate
  • Stock Book
  • Money Orders
  • Certificate of Deposit
  • Life Insurance Policy
  • Other Securities and Financial Instruments
  • Regardless of what type of destroyed, stolen or lost financial instrument you have, SuretyGroup.com can help you through the Lost Instrument process and provide you with the assistance that you need.

    How Much Will This Bond Cost?

    The premium that you pay for lost instrument bonds vary and will depend on the value of the document and the type of bond needed (open or fixed penalty). SuretyGroup.com provides free, no-obligation quotes for your bond needs.

    Contact Us Today

    Phone: 1‑844‑432‑6637
    Fax:     404-351-3237
    Hours: 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday

    ApplyOnline        DownloadApplication