Tennessee Public Adjuster Surety Bond
Public Adjusters in Tennessee must be licensed and obtain a $50,000 Public Adjuster Bond to be in compliance with insurance laws, rules and regulations of Tennessee. Applicants can apply for a license through the State of Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance.
Surety Bond and License Requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old, reside in Tennessee (or have a nonresident license), be trustworthy, financially stable, have an office with public access, pass a public adjuster examination, and designate a licensed public adjuster who is responsible for compliance with insurance laws, rules and regulations.
- Independent public adjusters will need to have a office with public access in their home state.
- Entities that will be applying as a business will need to have a designated public adjuster for state compliance.
- Applicants must complete the public adjuster application, pay the license fee and be able to pass a criminal background check and public adjuster examination.
- Obtain a $50,000 surety bond and submit with the application.
- Provide a copy of your Errors and Omissions Policy in the amount of $500,000.
How Much Will a Tennessee Public Adjuster Bond Cost?
The premium that you pay for a Tennessee Public Adjuster Surety Bond is dependent on credit.
Related Links:NIPR Licensing PortalTennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance Information
More Surety Bond Questions?
Check out our FAQ page or What’s a Surety Bond? page. Should you need or choose to buy a surety bond, buy from us. SuretyGroup.com has been underwriting surety bonds throughout the U.S. for more than 35 years. When you work with us, you enjoy the unique benefit of dealing with a team of highly experienced surety agents with in-house underwriting authority. This allows you to receive competitive, low rates, quick approvals, and immediate bond delivery. In most cases, your bond will be delivered within 24 hours after you apply for it.
For a downloadable application