Home  South Dakota Bonds  South Dakota Lost Instrument Bond

Where Can I Get a Lost Instrument Bond in South Dakota?

Close up of a stock certificate, a common Lost Instrument

Lost Instrument Bonds in South Dakota are commonly required by issuers of securities or their agents to indemnify them from any financial loss as a result of issuing duplicate securities.

The most common types of lost instruments are common and preferred stock certificates and municipal and corporate bonds.

Other examples of lost instruments are:

  • Life insurance policy
  • Membership certificate
  • Warehouse receipt
  • Check or money order
  • Certificate of deposit
  • Interest coupon
  • Mortgage
  • Bankbook
  • Other financial instruments and securities

  • If you live in South Dakota and need a Surety Bond as a requirement in replacing one of these important documents, call SuretyGroup.com.

    How Much Will This Bond Cost?

    The premium/cost that you pay can depend on many factors including bond type and the value of the document. Our Surety Bond Specialists can provide you with a free, no-obligation quote.

    How Do I Get a Surety Bond?

    Contact our Surety Bond Specialists today at:

    Phone: 1‑844‑432‑6637
    Fax:     404-351-3237
    Hours: 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday

    ApplyOnline        DownloadApplication