Home  South Carolina Bonds  South Carolina Bingo Revenue Bond

South Carolina Bingo Revenue Surety Bond

 South Carolina Bingo Revenue Bond

Apply Online

Or call 844-432-6637

Nonprofit organizations in South Carolina are allowed to raise funds legally with Bingo activities. The organization must be operating in the state for at least three years before applying for a Bingo license.

Manufacturers, Promoters, Organizations or Distributors of Bingo Cards are required to obtain a bond in an amount approved by the South Carolina Department of Revenue. The bond ensures faithful compliance with the department's regulations.

Surety Bond and License Requirements:

Applicants must complete the application, pay the applicable fees, and obtain a surety bond.

Additional requirements must be met depending on the type of license the applicant is applying for.

A South Carolina's Bingo Revenue Bond is required to comply with the State licensing requirements.

The required surety bond amounts are as follows:

  • Class AA - minimum $20,000 surety bond for organizations and promoters
  • Class B - $10,000 surety bond for organizations
  • Manufacturers and distributors of bingo cards in a surety bond amount approved by the department
  • All other classes do not require a surety bond
  • Licenses are valid for one year.

    How Much Will This Bond Cost?

    The premium that you pay for a South Carolina Bingo Revenue Surety Bond is dependent on credit and the bond amount required.

    More Surety Bond Questions?

    Check out our FAQ page or What’s a Surety Bond? page. Should you need or choose to buy a surety bond, call us first. SuretyGroup.com has been underwriting surety bonds throughout the U.S. for more than 35 years. When you work with us, you enjoy the unique benefit of dealing with a team of highly experienced surety agents with in-house underwriting authority. This allows you to receive competitive, low rates, quick approvals, and immediate bond delivery. In most cases, your bond will be delivered within 24 hours after you apply for it.


    For a downloadable application