Home  Oklahoma Bonds  Oklahoma Lost Instrument Bond

Lost Instrument Surety Bond for Oklahoma Residents

Close up of a stock certificate

Apply Online

Or call 844-432-6637

A Lost Instrument Bond is needed to replace a destroyed, lost or stolen financial instrument or document. The bond amount varies depending on the value of document and the requirements of the company that issued it. Many financial institutions will also require a lost instrument affidavit to be completed so the duplicate can be issued.

Two Common Surety Bond Types:

  • Open Penalty Bonds are used when the instrument value fluctuates and can change over time.
  • Fixed Penalty Bonds are used when the value of the instrument never changes.
  • Common Lost Instruments:

    Cashier’s checks, certified checks, money orders, checks, common and preferred stock certificates.

    Other examples of lost instruments are:

  • Life Insurance Policy
  • Certificate of Deposit
  • Stock Book
  • Waiver of Probate
  • Savings Bankbook
  • Unclaimed Property
  • Other Financial Instruments and Securities

  • SuretyGroup.com has experienced surety bond agents that will guide you through the Oklahoma Lost Instrument process and provide you with the help that you need.

    How Much Will This Bond Cost?

    The cost of the premium that you pay for your surety bond will depend on the value of the document or instrument and the bond type. Open penalty bonds cost slightly more than fixed penalty bonds since the value on a fixed penalty bond does not change. Fixed and open penalty bonds start as low as 1.5% for good credit. Let SuretyGroup.com provide you with a no-obligation quote.

    Related Links:

    Oklahoma Unclaimed Property Search

    More Surety Bond Questions?

    Check out our FAQ page or What’s a Surety Bond? page. Should you need or choose to buy a surety bond, buy from us. SuretyGroup.com has been underwriting surety bonds throughout the U.S. for more than 35 years. When you work with us, you enjoy the unique benefit of dealing with a team of highly experienced surety agents with in-house underwriting authority. This allows you to receive competitive, low rates, quick approvals, and immediate bond delivery. In most cases, your bond will be delivered within 24 hours after you apply for it.


    For a downloadable application