Home  Nevada Bonds  Nevada Lost Instrument Bond

How Do I Replace a Lost Instrument in Nevada?

Close up of a stock certificate, a common Lost Instrument

A Lost Instrument Bond is needed to replace lost, destroyed or stolen financial instrument. The bond is security for the originating issuer so that they can issue a duplicate instrument.

Common Lost Instrument Surety Bond Types:

  • Fixed Penalty Bonds are used when the value of the instrument remains the same over time and never changes.
  • Open Penalty Bonds are for an instrument that’s value can change throughout its lifetime.

  • The most common types of lost instruments are cashier’s checks, checks, money orders, common & preferred stock certificates.

    Examples of lost instruments are:

  • Stock Book
  • Certified Checks
  • Certificate of deposit
  • Life Insurance Policy
  • Other Securities and Financial instruments

  • Regardless of what type of destroyed, stolen or lost financial instrument you have, SuretyGroup.com can help you through the bond process and provide you with the assistance that you need.

    How Much Will This Bond Cost?

    The cost for a lost instrument surety bond varies and is dependent on the value of the document and the type of bond needed (open or fixed penalty). SuretyGroup.com provides free, no-obligation quotes for your bond needs.

    Contact Us Today

    Phone: 1‑844‑432‑6637
    Fax:     404-351-3237
    Hours: 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday

    ApplyOnline          DownloadApplication