Home  Michigan Bonds  Michigan Uniform Surety Bond for Manufactured Home

How Do I Get a Michigan Manufactured Home Uniform Surety Bond?

A manufactured home in Michigan

If you have a manufactured or mobile home that has no clearly established record of ownership or certificate of title, you must file a Manufactured Home Uniform Surety Bond with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs along with your application for Certificate of Title Manufactured Home Ownership. Surety bonds are also required for titling of abandoned mobile homes and must follow the same process as below.

Applicants must complete the application and include the serial/vin number on both the surety bond form and application.

The surety bond amount must be at least twice the value of the home.

The surety bond effective date must be no later than the application date.

The original surety bond form must be signed by either an individual or business representative and submitted with the application.

The Department will return the surety bond to the surety that issued it after the five-year waiting period.

How Much Will This Bond Cost?

The premium that you pay for a Michigan Manufactured Home Uniform Surety Bond is dependent on credit and the bond amount required.

Have Questions?

Contact our Surety Bond Specialists at:

Phone: 1‑844‑432‑6637
Fax:     404-351-3237
Hours: 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday

ApplyOnline        DownloadApplication