Home  Idaho Bonds   Idaho Lost Instrument Bond

How Can I Replace a Lost Instrument in Idaho?

Close Up of a stock certificate

A Lost Instrument Surety Bond is needed to replace a destroyed, lost or stolen financial document or instrument. The bond amount varies depending on the value of document.

The two common surety bond types:

  • Fixed Penalty Bonds are used when the value of the document remains the same over time.
  • Open Penalty Bonds are used when the document value fluctuates.

  • The most common types of lost instruments are cashier's checks, money orders, and common and preferred stock certificates.

    Other examples of lost instruments are:

  • Life Insurance Policy
  • Checks
  • Membership Certificate
  • Stock Book
  • Bankbook
  • Waiver of Probate
  • Certificate of Deposit
  • Other Financial Securities and Instruments

  • SuretyGroup.com has experienced surety agents that will guide you through the Idaho Lost Instrument process.

    How Much WIll This Bond Cost?

    The premium that you pay will be based on the value of the document and the surety bond type. Open penalty bonds cost slightly more than fixed penalty bonds since the value on a fixed penalty bond does not change. SuretyGroup.com provides no-obligation quotes.

    Contact SuretyGroup.com

    Phone: 1‑844‑432‑6637
    Fax:     404-351-3237
    Hours: 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday

    ApplyOnline        DownloadApplication