Home Florida Bonds Florida Class I Wildlife for Exhibition or Public Sale License Bond
Florida Class I Wildlife Exhibitioner & Public Sale Surety Bond
The State of Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission regulates the licensing of Class I, II, and III Wildlife and Wildlife for Exhibition or Public Sale Licenses. The licensing process allows for possession, exhibition and/or public sale of Class I wildlife after being able to demonstrate substantial practical experience, which includes care, feeding, handling and breeding of species within the same biological sub-order. Further details can be found on FL Rule 68A-6.002, 68A-6.0021, and 68A-6.0022, 68A-6.0024 Administrative Code.
Surety Bond and License Requirements:
- Complete the FL Class I and/or Class II, for Exhibition or Public Sale License Application, including the inventory page and payment of the license fee.
- For commercial activity, provide a copy of the USDA permit that includes a 12-month travel itinerary.
- Compliance of the acreage requirements.
- Provide two (2) reference letters documenting the applicant’s experience. Only one reference letter may be from a family member. One reference letter must be from an individual licensed by FWC for wildlife or the same or higher class and family or a professional organization or a governmental institution.
- New applicants and facility relocations must complete the Facility Location Information Form and the Experience Log Form.
- If the facility is leased, include a copy of the lease agreement.
- A form of security is required for the license and a $10,000 Class I Surety Bond meets this requirement. Instead of a bond a check, cash, or money order can be deposited with the state in the amount of $10,000; or a $10,000 Letter of Credit; or a $2 million liability insurance policy.
How Much Will This FL Bond Cost?
The premium that you pay for a Florida Class I Wildlife for Exhibition or Public Sale Surety Bond is dependent on credit. Rates start as low as $100 with your good credit.
Related Links:Florida Captive Wildlife PermitsFlorida Captive Wildlife Rules and Regulations
Read our blog, Florida Fishing & Hunting: Why Get Licensed?
More Surety Bond Questions?
Check out our FAQ page or What’s a Surety Bond? page. Should you need or choose to buy a surety bond, buy from us. SuretyGroup.com has been underwriting surety bonds throughout the U.S. for more than 35 years. When you work with us, you enjoy the unique benefit of dealing with a team of highly experienced surety agents with in-house underwriting authority. This allows you to receive competitive, low rates, quick approvals, and immediate bond delivery. In most cases, your bond will be delivered within 24 hours after you apply for it.
For a downloadable application