The State of Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation, Division of Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics, regulates the human-use of the same drugs by Limited Prescription Drug Veterinary Wholesale Distributors. This includes a limitation of the percentage of annual prescription drugs for human-use, jurisdiction of human-use distribution and authorized purchasers of said veterinary and human-use drugs. Intracompany transactions are exempt from the permit requirement.
Florida Statutes Chapter 499.001 provides the details for the licensing and permit process which includes:
1. Completion of the license/permit application and payment of license fee.
2. A $20,000 surety bond is required or an irrevocable letter of credit or deposit in a trust account.
3. Maintain a resident state license or perm it at all times to engage in the wholesale distribution of prescription drugs.
4. Be able to pass an on-site or otherwise inspection of the business establishment.
5. Licenses or permits are valid for a two year term.
The premium that you pay for a Florida Limited Prescription Drug Veterinary Wholesale Distributor Bond is dependent on credit.
Contact our Surety Bond Specialists today at:
Hours: 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday