Home  Florida Bonds  Florida Non-Resident Public Adjuster Bond

Do Non-Resident Public Adjusters in Florida Need a Surety Bond?

An adjuster works with clients

The State of Florida Division of Insurance Agency and Agency Services regulates the Non-Resident Public Adjuster license program and other insurance related entities and agents, ensures compliance of state laws and controls insurance licensing education.

Florida Statutes Chapter 626.860, Insurance Field Representative and Operations, provides the details for non-resident public adjusters and the license process which includes:

1. Complete and submit the application and pay the license fee.
2. A $50,000 surety bond is required for this license. The surety bond guarantees that the applicant will be compliant of Florida state laws.
3. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age or older, be a non-resident of and be a US citizen or have a work authorization as a legal alien.
4. Non-resident public adjuster must be already licensed in the state they reside in or another state and had the license continually for at least one year.

How Much Will This Bond Cost?

The premium that you pay for a Florida Non-Resident Public Adjuster Surety Bond is dependent on credit and experience.

Related Links:

Florida Non-Resident Public Adjuster License Statutes
Florida Public Adjuster Licensing Information

Contact SuretyGroup.com:

Phone: 1‑844‑432‑6637
Fax:     404-351-3237
Hours: 8:00-5:00 CST, Monday through Friday

ApplyOnline        DownloadApplication