Home  Florida Bonds  Florida Mobile Home Dealer and Broker Bond

Florida Mobile Home Dealers or Brokers Surety Bond

A mobile home on a grassy lot

Apply Online

Or call 844-432-6637

The State of Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Division of Motorist Services (FLHSMV) has the duty to regulate the state motor vehicle dealer licensing, which also includes new mobile home dealers, used mobile home dealers, used mobile home brokers. Florida licensing details can be found under Section 32077 of the Florida Statutes.

Surety Bond and License Requirements:

  1. Obtain site approval for the dealership location.
  2. Complete the application and payment of licensing fee.
  3. Pay annual fee for the Mobile Home and Recreational Trust Fund.
  4. Obtain a $25,000 surety bond. Instead of a surety bond, a letter of credit can be provided to the State.
  5. Submit proof of garage liability insurance (minimum of $25,000 combined single-limit liability coverage including bodily injury and property damage protection and $10,000 personal injury protection).
  6. Provide a copy of property lease or provide proof-of ownership.
  7. Submit a copy of pre-licensing dealer training course completion certificate.
  8. Provide a copy of business registration through the Florida Secretary of State.
  9. Obtain a sales tax number and a federal employer identification number.
  10. Submit copies of articles of incorporation, a partnership agreement, operating agreements, etc.
  11. Submit fingerprints along with fees for processing.
  12. Complete form HSMV 84045, the Mobile Home Dealer’s Salesperson Registration.

How Much Will This Bond Cost?

The premium that you pay for a Florida Mobile Home Dealer or Mobile Home Broker Surety Bond is dependent on credit and experience. Our rates start at 1% of the bond amout. Contact our Surety Bond Specialists for a free quote.

Related Links:

Florida Mobile Home Broker & Dealer License Informaiton
Florida Administrative Code for Mobile Home Dealer Licensing

More Surety Bond Questions?

Check out our FAQ page or What’s a Surety Bond? page. Should you need or choose to buy a surety bond, buy from us. SuretyGroup.com has been underwriting surety bonds throughout the U.S. for more than 35 years. When you work with us, you enjoy the unique benefit of dealing with a team of highly experienced surety agents with in-house underwriting authority. This allows you to receive competitive, low rates, quick approvals, and immediate bond delivery. In most cases, your bond will be delivered within 24 hours after you apply for it.


For a downloadable application