Home  Arkansas Bonds  Arkansas Motorcycle Dealer Bond

Arkansas Motorcycle Dealer Surety Bond

An Arkansas Motorcycle dealer stands in his shop.

Apply Online

Or call 844-432-6637

Arkansas motorcycle dealers, ATV dealers, scooter dealers, utility vehicle dealers and lessor dealers are required to have a license and a Arkansas Motorcycle Surety Bond to operate a dealership. The surety bond guarantees compliance of state laws and honest and ethical business practices.

Surety Bond and License Requirements:

  1. Dealers can obtain and apply for a license through the Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission (AMVC). Applications can be mailed or delivered to 101 E. Capitol, Suite 204, Little Rock, AR 72201.
  2. Dealers must complete the application and pay the license fee.
  3. Dealers will need to have an established place of business (that is not a residence used as living quarters).
  4. Dealers will need to have an area at the business location to provide service work and repair work and space for parts and accessories.
  5. Dealers will also need to carry liability insurance coverage at all times.
  6. New or initial dealers and lessors will need to obtain the required $25,000 surety bond.
  7. In addition to the application, applicants will need to provide a copy of the franchise agreement and salespersons applications.

How Much Will This Bond Cost?

The premium that you pay for an Arkansas Motorcycle Dealer or Lessor Surety Bond is dependent on credit and experience in the motor vehicle dealer industry. Our rates start at 1% of the bond amount with good credit. Contact our Surety Bond Specialists for a free quote that fits your specific situation.

Related Links:

Arkansas Initial Cycle Dealer License Packet

More Surety Bond Questions?

Check out our FAQ page or What’s a Surety Bond? page. Should you need or choose to buy a surety bond, call us first. SuretyGroup.com has been underwriting surety bonds throughout the U.S. for more than 35 years. When you work with us, you enjoy the unique benefit of dealing with a team of highly experienced surety agents with in-house underwriting authority. This allows you to receive competitive, low rates, quick approvals, and immediate bond delivery. In most cases, your bond will be delivered within 24 hours after you apply for it.


For a downloadable application