Choosing a Trusted Surety Bond Provider
Insurance agents and brokers often need to help clients obtain a surety bond for their business. Contractors may need bid bonds or payment & performance bonds for construction jobs. Business owners such as car dealers or mortgage brokers may need a license & permit bond as a state license requirement.
Your client may have court bond needs, lost title or lost instrument bond needs, utility bond needs, business services bond needs or fidelity dishonesty bond needs. Whatever the surety or fidelity bond circumstance is, a qualified surety agency should be able to meet these needs.
All surety bonds must be purchased from a licensed surety agency. Because of all the factors involved in getting a client approved for a bond, it’s important to form a good working relationship with your surety bond agent. Choosing an agent with these qualifications can make the bond process easier, faster, and more affordable.
Your relationship with a surety company holds the key to helping your clients grow their business and meet their surety needs. Agents are guided through the bond application process which may include obtaining financial, business experience and other pertinent information that assists the underwriter in forming a sound rating decision to best serve your client.
And if surety bonds are not up your alley, licensed surety agency representatives can work directly with your client with your approval.
When choosing a surety agency, find one that is:
- appointed with a surety that is listed as AM Best Rated A+
- can work with clients who have bad credit
- are licensed to do business in their client’s state
- can help clients get bonded quickly and easily
- works with in-house underwriters
- offers high bonding capacity for large contract projects
- goes the extra mile to help clients save money with competitive rates
SuretyGroup.com Can Help Your Clients Get Bonded
SuretyGroup.com’s professional surety bond producers are ready to help all clients with all surety bond types. We can work with agents and brokers, or work directly with your client. Advantages of working with us include:
- we are licensed in all 50 states
- we can write all bond types
- we offer free bid bonds to qualifying contractors
- we offer competitive rates on all bond types
- we are appointed by a number of prominent sureties such as Great American Insurance, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Sompo International Insurance, Old Republic Surety, Markel Insurance, International Fidelity Insurance Company and more. By having these appointments, we can find the right fit for your clients’ needs, from bad credit situations to multi-million dollar projects
- we help clients build up their bonding capacity as their business grows
- we offer a commission to agents and brokers for new bonds and for bond renewals. Simply complete a W-9 form and a PC Agency Appointment form.
How to Contact SuretyGroup.com
SuretyGroup.com’s Surety Bond Specialists are here to help. Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote. Email email@example.com, or call 844-432-6637.
SuretyGroup.com – Your Online Bond Provider.
Great Rates. Solid Advice. Quick Solutions.