Do You Need An Investment Adviser Bond?

An adviser works with clients. writes bonds for all types of businesses.

Check Your State’s Investment Adviser Bond Requirements

Some people get really excited about financial investing. They eat, sleep and breathe the stock markets.  They are up-to-date on where to invest, when to get in, and when to cash out.

Then there are the rest of us — the regular folks on the street who may not have the background or even the desire to study the world of investing. So they turn to Investment Advisers to help them make solid investment decisions, and they expect the Advisers to act honestly on their behalf.

If you are an Investment Adviser, your state may require you to obtain an Investment Adviser Bond. It’s not insurance. It’s a guarantee that you will act in the best interest of your clients and will comply with your state’s licensing laws and policies. The rules and regulations vary from state to state. If you are working in multiple states, you will need a bond for each state that has bond requirements.

How To Get Bonded

If your state requires Investment Adviser Bonds, you must purchase them from a Surety through a licensed agent, such as‘s Surety Bond Specialists can often give you same-day approval that makes the process quick and easy.

Have questions? can help. Give us a call at 1-844-4eBonds (1-844-432-6637) and our Surety Bond Specialists can walk you through the bonding process.


  1. prestamos nomina sep says

    whoah this weblog is magnificent i like studying your articles. Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of persons are looking around for this information, you could aid them greatly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.