2017 is an odd year
That means that Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers in Georgia need to renew their licenses by December 31, 2017. Licenses expire every two years during odd-numbered years.
It is illegal to do business as a Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealer or Auto Dismantler in Georgia without registering and obtaining a license. This includes Georgia Used Parts Dealers, Rebuilders and Salvage Dealers.
When applying for an initial license, the following must be provided:
- Original $10,000 surety bond in the exact name of the business, and must be signed
- Power of Attorney form
- Original Certificate of Insurance
- Photos of place of business
- NMVTIS Identification number
- Sales Tax Number
- Fingerprint Process – must register to have fingerprints taken for a criminal background check
- Check with local authorities to ensure that your place of business meets all local zoning and related laws
A $10,000 surety bond must be submitted when renewing a license.
SuretyGroup.com writes all Georgia surety bonds, including Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealer Bonds. Before you apply for your license or renew an existing license call our surety bond specialists for a free, no-obligation quote. We offer low rates and fast service to help you stay compliant with Georgia’s laws. Call us today at 1‑844‑432‑6637, email email@example.com, or apply online.
SuretyGroup.com – Your Online Bond Provider.
Great Rates. Solid Advice. Quick Solutions.